Creating a positive experience for every member of the MummyYoga community is important to us.
Health and Hygiene
Please make sure you do not bring outside footwear on the mat. As we take the utmost care to bring you mats and equipment of high environment and health standards, we hope that all members will be able to benefit from this experience without having to worry about their health and safety.
Arrive on time for class
We understand that sometimes you’re running late, however, the studio has the right to deny any participants that arrive after the time allotments of your individual class.
Notify your teacher if…
You are new, must leave early, have any special medical considerations or prefer no hands-on adjustments.
Take care of your belongings
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
EXPIRY, WAITLIST and CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Please note the class pass purchases have an expiry date.
- A single class pass needs to be used within 15 days of purchase.
- The eight session pass has a 75 days validity from purchase (approximately 10 weeks).
- Ultimate MummyYoga class pass (26 session pass) has a seven month validity from purchase.
- Once a class is full, reservations will close for that class and you may add your name to the waitlist. Spots will be released in a chronological manner to those on the waitlist. If you are using the Mindbody connect app you will be notified via the app
Cancellation and Refund:
- As a courtesy to other members, please cancel at least 4 hours before the start of the class. This will enable members on the wait list to get a spot in the class and you will not be charged for that class.
- If you do not cancel in time, you will be charged for the class as no one will be able to use your space on the mat.
- We will issue a full refund of any unused class due to childbirth or any other medical contraindication that may prevent you from attending the classes. We will need written proof in order to process the refund.
- All classes are non-transferable between different people.
- If you have any unused passes by the time you give birth, we will freeze the validity for those passes for you to use them for Postnatal Yoga classes.
- This freeze has no time limit and you can rest easy enjoying your lovely new baby without having to worry about attending postnatal yoga until you are truly ready. We truly believe in the magical period post birth and encourage all parents to stay and bond with their babies for as long as they wish. When you are ready just get in touch and we will reinstate your unused passes if they might have expired.
- The new expiry for the unused passes will be set on the same terms as the original purchase and time limits. For example: 8 unused passes will be reinstated for a further 10 weeks and pro-rata if they are more or less than 8 passes.
We appreciate your cooperation and your feedback.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that MummyYoga Ltd. may alter the information on its web site from time to time. MummyYoga Ltd. Shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. MummyYoga Ltd. does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. MummyYoga Ltd. exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. mobile phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. MummyYoga Ltd. does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and MummyYoga Ltd. will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and MummyYoga Ltd. is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
What information do we collect?
Currently, MummyYoga gathers information (such as name, e-mail address and post code) strictly for contact purposes when users opt to fill out an e-mail submission form to inquire about our company and about membership. In some cases we ask for other optional information including additional contact information and certain demographic information (such as phone number and age).
How do we use your information?
We may use your information to communicate special offers, promotions and information about our company to you via email. If you do not wish to receive these emails you will have the option to opt out of future mailings. We may also use your information to compile usage statistics and other data regarding the use of the Web site services.
We will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, outside of the limited circumstances referenced in the paragraph immediately below. We may, however, share with partners aggregated statistical data that includes users’ demographic information but does not identify them. We reserve the right to provide any and all such aggregated and non-individually identifiable data to third parties.
How do we use your email information?
At MummyYoga we respect your concerns about privacy. We collect email information to provide a more personalized and relevant experience. If you give us your email address on the home page, when you inquire about membership or sign up, we will send you emails about exclusive offers, news at MummyYoga. If you have previously opted out of receiving emails from us, providing updated information will act as an ‘opt back-in’.
If you want to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, simply click on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of all of our emails. Although we strive to update our email list as frequently as possible, you might receive another contact before we are able to remove you.
Please note that you will continue to receive Member Services related communications as it pertains to your member account. MummyYoga may use any of your contact information held on file (including Email, Mailing, Phone & Fax) to communicate with you in relation to day to day administrative activities, such as freeze requests, online purchases and important service alerts.
MummyYoga never sells or rents your name, e-mail address, or any other personally identifiable information to third-parties.
We only share user information in the ways described below:
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include creating and maintaining our Web site, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
You can set your Internet browser (like Internet Explorer or Safari) to warn you every time a cookie is sent, or to turn off all cookies. See your browser’s Help menu for these instructions. By disabling your cookies you will not have access to some of the features that enhance your user experience on our site.
How do we protect children on our web site?
We are committed to making a safe environment for children on our site. When we collect information for membership inquiry purposes, users are informed they must be at least 18 years of age or have parental consent to provide personally identifying information to us. We encourage parents to monitor children’s Internet use to keep them safe while navigating MummyYoga and all other areas of the Internet.
While this site may contain links to other sites, please note that when you click on one of these links, you are ‘clicking’ away from MummyYoga to another Web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
MummyYoga Ltd. is a private limited liability company registered with Companies House.
Company number: 09536829.
Company registered address: 54 Hoole Lane, CH2 3DS
The words ‘MummyYoga’ and its associated logo and tagline are all registered trademarks of MummyYoga Ltd. Any unauthorised use of these marks in their entirety or parts are not permitted.